Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Purse


I finally got my pop of color for my outfit in a bag I saw and just couldn't refuse, and I don't say that lightly. I can refuse a lot of things (clothes, advances, potato chips). Very rarely does the "MUST BUY" urge come over me. But I saw this bag and said to my self:

"Self, you must have this bag. It is a fabulous color, good size and a giant rose."

And I figure, who am I to argue with fate and my ever wise inner monologue? Another tidbit, I go back to snag a picture of it from the Nordies site, and guess what? All gone. I snatched one of the last ones Nordstroms had in that color.

Without much more ado, behold, the bag!



SQUEEEEE!!! Couldn't you just die?!... Or at least be really excited?

Now I have a place to stash gum, a tiny deodorant, lipstick, a mirror, a switchblade, safety pins, coverup, bandaids, aspirin, etc. For now, all is well in the world.

1 comment:

  1. ooh ooh ooh sooo cute!!! It SCREAMS you!!! And its something that every time you use it after the wedding you will think of your big day!

    I actually just wrote an article about bride's emergency kits in case you need a list:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Brides-Wedding-Day-Emergency-Kit

    ReplyDelete